Sunday 14 October 2018

Number 76 at Starhill Gallery, Malaysia

About Number 76
Number 76 was born in Japan. Then they've expanded to Singapore and Malaysia. In Malaysia itself, they have 5 branches - Starhill (HQ), Mid Valley, Publika, Johor and Bangsar.
Number 76 has always been my favorite salon due to its customer service, expert in hair styling and most importantly is its hair treatment gives alot of improvement to my hair.
Previously I used to do rebonding in salon. but ever since I found about hair treatment at Number 76, I opt for treatment only instead.

So far, I've only been to Starhill and Mid Valley. But I prefer Starhill as it is more comfortable in terms of crowd and environment in the salon.
Number 76 Starhill (HQ)

Services Provided
Service and Price
Types of Hair Treatment
This was the hair treatment I did
Added Scalp Wash to clean my scalp
My Experience
This visit, I did hair cut and treatment. My stylist name is Yves, he is the branch manager and senior director stylist.
My hair looks dull and boring. Most of the time, it looks messy. I came to one point to think, how to reborn my hair? I'm at mid 20's now, is it possible to reborn my hair? I really want a healthy and silky looking hair.

My stylist recommend me to choose Ultrasonic Iron Long for treatment. I added Tansan Sparkling Scalp Treatment (RM30) to clean my scalp.  I'm very happy with that choice, my hair now looks alive and silky!
FYI, for every Milbon hair treatment, we get to get Milbon Home Kit for free. Its a hair treatment booster that needs to added every 7 days.


Before hair cut and treatment (Ultrasonic Iron) at Number 76:



After hair cut and treatment at Number 76:

Big thanks to Number 76 Starhill Team. 

What I love about Number 76
  • It makes my hair come back to life. Infact, so much smoother, healthier and silkier 😻. The effect is very lasting!
  • Everyone in the team is superb. Very attentive and polite. I was very pleased with their superb services. 
  • They inform and explain to customer everytime they do something to our hair. Very knowledge sharing! I really dislike when people give us services, but we don't know what they're doing. Suddenly its all done 👎.
  • Waiting time is good. Normally I will need to wait for the stylist, altho I've made appointment. But here, stylist is very punctual and attentive.
  • Hair cut is very neat and beautiful. Its like theres actually hair art.
  • They use good hair products. such as Milbon, Dyson, GHD, Panasonic
  • Thanks to them, I get to try Dyson hair dryer and GHD platinum styler! The result is awesome!
  • Free Milbon Home Kit for Milbon Hair Treatment
  • Theres 14 days warranty for your hair services at Number 76! If you feel unhappy/unsatisfied with your hair, you can walk in to get a touch up for free! 

My Rate for Number 76, Starhill
Hair treatment effectiveness  : 
Customer service :  
Stylist expertise and knowledge : 
Environment :  

Contact Number 76
You can book appointment through phone or website at http://www.number76.com/ 

Starhill Gallery
Address: S4, Pamper Floor, Starhill Gallery,
Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: +603 2141 6676 / 7076
Mid Valley
Address: A-G-2, Ground Floor, Northpoint,
Mid Valley City, No.1 Medan Syed Putra Utara
59200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603 2287 0661 / 0662
Paradigm Mall, Johor Bahru
Address: Lot 2F-59, 2F-60, Level 2,
Paradigm Mall Johor Bahru
Jalan Skudai, 81200 Johor Bahru
Tel: +607 244 8176 / 8476
Bangsar
Address: No. 50, Ground Floor, Jalan Telawi,
Bangsar Baru, 59100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603 2283 1776 / 2776
Publika
Address: A1-G2-2, Solaris Dutamas,
No. 1, Jalan Dutamas 1,
50480 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603 6201 2776 / 3776
Orchardgateway
Address: 277, Orchard Road,
#02-23 orchardgateway 238858
Tel: +65 63857576 / 6776