Saturday 1 March 2014

Brightcow : Fresh Premium Jersey Milk

I found this retail in facebook advertisement. At that time, they were giving away free milk for up to 970 people. 
I was of the lucky one. managed to get 1 voucher for my family. 1 voucher = free 1litre milk + free delivery. I didn't expect that they actually can deliver to Subang Jaya. But they actually can! Love their service! Thumbs up!

Nutritional Information :


Expiry Date on the cap :


Brightcow's flyer :


Totally my cup of milk :) 

Brightcow is also famous for their other products, such as yogurt, cheese and more. As for now, I only tried the milk. and I honestly really love it. I'm planning to buy their cheese in the future. soon, very soon :)!
I'm so proud that they are Malaysian product. keep up the good work!!

My Rate for Brightcow :
Taste : (sweet and just nice.perfect!)
Uniqueness :  (one of a kind)
Service :  (friendly, fast-respond and knowledgeable)
Delivery :  (efficient and punctual)

Brightcow's Information :
Address : Jalan PJU 1A/42A, Ara Damansara
47301 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Phone : 03-7734 4255
Mobile : 012-655 1471